Thanks to financial support from the city of Montreal, STIQ is launching a support program for manufacturing SME on the Island of Montreal to help them get the tools and solutions to weather the crisis and prepare them to resume operations.
This project features technical assistance, key information sharing and best business practices. STIQ will share its expertise with entrepreneurs to help them remain competitive during the crisis, especially when manufacturing activity resumes, either through in-person or virtual custom visits or phone calls, depending on the public health guidelines.
Afterwards, the SMEs met will receive recommendations tailored to them, as well as objective and independent information on the challenges they are facing.
Specifically, they will have free access to:
- A custom report answering their urgent questions
- A continually updated list of the various financial support available
- A guide on the procedures to put in place to ensure worker safety during a pandemic
- Target market suggestions to counter lower order numbers from their regular clients
- A vast multi-industry network (STIQ is the largest manufacturer network in Quebec)
- Visibility in the HebdoSTIQ newsletter sent to over 5,000 business contacts (company news, profile, material surplus, available machine time, available capacity announcements, etc.)
- Any other information useful to the SME
- Be an active manufacturing SME on the Island of Montreal
- Have between 10 and 30 employees
- Work in one of the following sectors: ground transportation, aerospace, energy, natural resources, defence and security, medical, or any other manufacturing activity
Do you meet these criteria?
Contact our manufacturing advisors today to get more information and book an appointment!
514-875-8789, ext. 222
514-875-8789, ext. 234
Christian Assouad, P. Eng.
514-875-8789, ext. 223
An initiative of
With financial support from: