The fourth edition of the Symposium, an initiative of Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions organized in partnership with STIQ and Aéro Montréal, will take place on Monday, October 22, 2018, at Hotel Mortagne, in Boucherville.
This event on exports aims to:
- Promote the various trade agreements by sharing success stories and tangible benefits of export
- Notify SMEs of the abilities and certifications required to export
- Present the various international and security exhibitions
- Raise SME awareness of the benefits of targeting foreign markets, to find countries with different needs than Canada’s
- Inform SMEs of key export players and notable programs
- Contact the network of Trade Commissioners and Economic Attachés
A networking cocktail party will close the event to generate discussion between Quebec SMEs interested in the defence and security sector, prime contractors and government officials.
285$ (+taxes) – All day
An initiative of:
Gold plus Sponsor:
Breakfast and Coffee breaks Sponsor:
Bronze Sponsor :
Private business meetings among prime contractors and industrial subcontractors operating at various levels of the supply chain will be held the following day as part of STIQ’s Buyer/Supplier Day, on October 23, 2018, at the same location. SMEs that wish to take part are invited to register for an addition fee.